Hi
I don't know why my previous message was deleted, but I try again:
I would try to make a so called alternative socket: in place of the broken
pins should go a spring loaded pin. Like the belt holders in watch cases.
I have this idea long ago, as I have some nixie tubes with the same
problem. However I did not try yet.