I don't know the specs for these specific tubes, but a resistor in series
with the filament servers a couple of purposes:

   1. It reduces the inrush current (i.e. when the filaments are cold). The
   resistance of the filaments is low when they are cold, so if you put the
   steady-state voltage across them in that state, there will be a much
   greater current. For this purpose the series resistor value should be high
   enough to drop that current within the specified limits of the filament.
   2. Putting a resistor between 0V and the filament raises the base
   voltage of the filament above 0V. If the tube has a grid, it is typically
   specified to be at a negative voltage with respect to the filament so that
   it can be guaranteed to cut off the current when pulled to that voltage. An
   easy way to achieve this negative bias is to raise the filament voltage
   above 0V and keep the grid at 0V.
   3.