I've designed hundreds of boards and never had a problem with silkscreen or
soldermask related to conductivity. I seriously doubt any reputable PCB
manufacturer would use a mask or ink that would be the least bit conductive.

I will say most of my designs were sub 50 volts.

I never specified an ink manufacturer or specific brand, but I specified
plenty of different specific solder masks. Ink was always left up to the
supplier.