Just curious, what is the power of the high voltage power supply? I suppose you
need 35mA but really at least 60mA to avoid any heating issues?
-------- Original message --------From: Adrian Godwin <artgod...@gmail.com>
Date: 03/10/2022  10:46  (GMT+00:00) To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com Subject:
Re: [neonixie-l] Re: 14-digit nixie calculator project with clock function I
used to work on Canon machines for my father's business in the '70s. They were
mostly 12 or 14 digit.I wonder why they used so many digits in an era when they
were so expensive ? 8 or maybe 10 seemed to be enough in the LED era.On Mon,
Oct 3, 2022 at 9:39 AM Dave ZL3FJ <2c...@silverbears.nz> wrote:Good work-very
space age looking.  But here’s a Burroughs original - all 16 digits of it…..
from the 1960s, IIRC.DaveB, NZ From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
[mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of newxitoSent: Monday, October
03, 2022 20:59To: neonixie-lSubject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: 14-digit nixie
calculator project with clock function No worries, this is a strictly limited
edition, this thing is serial number 1 of 1 :-)I cheated a little bit; I just
modified the original case and connected the display part with a metal tube. --
"neonixie-l" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails
from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.to view this
discussion on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/2f3a95ac-b6d1-4ca2-b956-5b063aeab739n%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/008901d8d703%2495d07510%24c1715f30%24%40silverbears.nz.