By Difficult Situation, do you mean Russia invading Ukraine and killing
thousands of innocent people? Go out and protest before World War 3 starts!
Any of you neonixie users that knowingly violate the sanctions should be
ashamed! WTF is wrong with you people?! How many Ukrainian nixie sellers
have probably been killed by Russia?!