Hello everyone,Recently I plan the launch a NixieClock project on China
which use IN12 Nixie tubes .I have brought 2000pcs on eBay with price 10usd
each , but now it seems the stock on eBay is short and cannot provide
more.Now I need 5000 thousands more IN12 and willing to pay not more than
15usd each.Does anyone have that quantities and willing to sell? And as far
as I know, there are many people in China who want the tubes too. Please
contact me if you guys willing sell .