Not quite what I said. At the top end of the condition range, by 'a few
tens of dollars'  I was indicating something in the $20 - $50 region
depending on the specifics of the particular tube and market appetite at
that time. G10/241E is not a common tube, but it's also not a real rarity.

Having said all of that, there's always some eBay seller who'll put a $75+
price tag on a tatty 'untested' (but very likely dead) tube, and hope to
get a bite... But those usually don't sell. Never to me anyway :)

Jon.