> On Feb 12, 2023, at 2:49 PM, Audrey <tntmod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I dont think it's a 6E2... the tubes in the photo have distinct bargraph
> segments, I'm pretty sure it's a VFD.

It would be interesting to see a 6E2/EM84 "opening and closing" once per
second. If you're curious as to what this would look like try one of these
(only $20):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193443031569 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/193443031569>

Stereo version:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193444281148 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/193444281148>

How about a Magic Eye clock? I'd be very interested in that. Who wants to go
first, gang? Think of it as a new challenge, uncharted territory.

I have eight EM800s.  8D

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."—Roy Batty, Blade Runner