Gregebert,

I've not heard these tubes at all. I was initially running them at 100Hz,
then changed to 400Hz for a while before settling at 1600Hz.
I've got half a dozen prototypes running for several months, so if they
were going to make noise I would have heard them by now.

Neat idea on measuring the time-constant, I'll give it a try.

Regards,
-Moses