Thank you - having focussed as closely as possible on the data - I have
mapped out the tube positions and am assessing the feasibility of making
some kind of socket.

Workings suggest that the closest any two pins get is 90mil - that's all
fine on the PCB.

The pin sockets I have are 70mil at the widest - so - that plenty of
clearance.

[image: Pins.jpg]

The picture is really bad but confirms my measurements - we are good to go!

 - Richard