Google is doing this across the board more and more, testing their ability
to micromanage the flow of information and prepare to interfere with their
competition and upcoming elections even more...  We've seen it in many
groups and gmail.  I need to find a non-gmail to migrate to.  Groups.io is
better for groups too.