hello for the kit i used this ive linked it below, it has been working
perfectly and has really clear instructons for it i do enjoy it being set
by remote makes it easeir to fit in a smaller case i also found it to be
keeping time really well so far
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005062855690.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.16.54c918023RNSPb
and to secure the tubes in place i used clear silicon it works really well.
allows time to turn the digits so they are perfectly straight