> On Apr 19, 2023, at 4:30 PM, gregebert <gregeb...@hotmail.com
> <mailto:gregeb...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Historical mix of assembly techniques....PC board (looks single-sided),
> point-to-point components on sockets and terminal strips.
> Does it have that wonderful aroma of conformal coating often found in vintage
> equipment ?

Not that I can tell. I assume that the only reason there are tubes in this
thing is for the HV supplies. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks like someone replaced a bunch of capacitors which should make things a
bit easier. A schematic would be nice.

> Too bad it doesn't have 6 or 7 dekatrons instead of 5. Would have made a neat
> clock.

How about one of these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295453756982 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/295453756982>

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255911424475 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/255911424475>

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255913457473 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/255913457473>

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."—Roy Batty, Blade Runner