I found this online (service manual for Ball Brothers video monitor). At
the end of the document is a schematic, and you can see the pinout numbers
(for the 10-pin card-edge connector) called-out on the schematic. For
example, pins 1 and 10 are GND, 2,3, and 4 are for the external brightness
control.

I used to test/repair terminals, printers, and small-business computers as
a summer job, and encountered several video monitors from different
manufacturers with this same pinout.

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/ballBrothers/5-017-1017B_Ball_TTL_Series_Service_Manual_Oct76.pdf