I filled out their contact form and received this:

Thanks for your interest.

Currently the project is on a low note due to other activities and because
we've not a stable customer for tubes (as we don't want to put much effort
in customer support, marketing, etc.)

So if you are interested in buying on a regular base (but smaller batches)
our tubes let us know and we can discuss pricing or possible partnership
for when we will pick up production again. (Our pricing is 145eur/tube but
if we can deliver in batches at regular base this can be discussed)

- Richard