Jeff Thomas made such clocks, and I used to make such clocks. But we are/were both Arizonans. Mine were NC640 and NC600.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2023, at 6:38 PM, Zachary <zacharylaurin2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any example of enclosed side-view Nixie clocks that were made with style / looks in mind.

Most side-view tube clocks have the tubes sticking out of the top and the vast majority of devices that have them enclosed that I know of are not clocks but scientific instruments (calculators, voltmeters, etc.) I am curious to see how an enclosed clock could look like.

Zachary