755 / 5 000
Résultats de traduction
Résultat de traduction
star_border
I made some new tests. I mounted 6 IN-12 tubes on the clock board. I
noticed that there were 3K resistors on board. So I plugged my tubes
directly into the board without adding any resistance. It worked directly
at 170V. The problem comes from the tubes or their wiring. I'm reassured, I
can still hold a soldering iron. On the other hand, concerning the pinout
of the IN-4 tubes, I read everything and its opposite. between the
biquinary mode, the even/odd anodes and the anodes marked A1, A2 and A3, I
am lost. I have 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 14 for the cathodes wired
in parallel and 13 for the anode. but the numbers 0 and 2 are very
difficult to light. How to connect these tubes ??? should I connect the 4,
7 and 10 to the 13 ??

Regards,
Benoit.