I actually received my Geekclock kit from Ray, but he never sent the
"accessory kit". That was only a $35.00 loss for me - many folks lost a lot
more money. There were months of emailed  excuses, then it all just
stopped. It's too bad, because I think Ray was one of the founders of this
group, and his kits were very nice.

This was back when the B-7971 tubes were ~$25.00, and one supplier would
just kind of throw them all into a box for shipment. I had one arrive
broken, but fortunately the others were all functional.

Jim