The only gauge I can think of would be a standard "U" gauge (manometer),
but that is only practical down to a few millibars with mercury. Maybe
there are some exotic liquids with low vapor pressure that might work a bit
lower, but I doubt anything exists that would get you into the micron range.

For vacuum levels into the micron range, you need something like a Pirani
gauge, and that requires external connections.