On first glance I would see that as an SP-354 though there are variants
without the keep-alive pin (which this one does seem to have). I wonder how
it differs from a regular SP-354.

I love these panaplex displays and have used several different types for
various clock projects. The SP-354  does not lend itself quite so well to
the task with just a leading '1' - there is an SP-151 variant which has the
same digits, loses the + and - but gains 'A M P M' and colon parts - I have
used those in a couple of designs.

Interesting number variation though.

- Richard