Fortunately they aren't much more complicated to drive. The DM-160 includes
sample circuits and seems to be available here:

https://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/009/d/DM160.pdf

It needs 1V across the filament, +50V or so on the anode (referenced to the
filament as it's a directly heated cathode.) and 0V connected to the grid
via a 100K resistor. Note that the datasheet shows that the filament is
driven with an AC voltage. This avoids having a DC voltage gradient across
the filament relative to the grid and anode that would possibly cause it to
light unevenly. It should work with DC and the filmanent should have been
laid suitably (I.e. a single filament going up and back down the tube) such
that it does light fairly evenly but you will need to consider that one end
of the cathode will have a different voltage relative to the grid and this
will affect the grid cutoff voltage.

To just make it glow you can hook up* -f to 0V *and* +f to 1V.* The average
voltage of the cathode is then 0.5V so you could hook the *g* *to 1V via a
1 Megohm resistor* (based on the example in fig.2 which shows how the grid
can be slightly positive biased as long as the current is appropriately
limited). Then hook the anode *a to +50V*.