Good too hear...I also ordered another 1,too give away and my replacement Bulb,arrived as well..please put up,any updates,ect.You do,too new Nixies 💥

From🚨Peter Hall😁 insidiousnixies🦘Utube

On 16 Feb 2024 2:08 am, Nick Andrews <nickjandr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, I finally got my order in for two of the development kits.  I had to email them about it, as it was stuck somewhere in China and they sent a second one.  No extra tubes like some lucky folks got but these both work and look nice.  Now, the hard part will be to make time to do something with them!  I should download all the files to a USB stick and put in the box in case it disappears from Github...