I received an email about this today.  From 1958, a neon-filled Geiger
Mueller tube by Amperex type 200N. (I am not affiliated with Electronic
Goldmine in any way.)

For Geiger-Muller tube enthusiasts:
https://theelectronicgoldmine.com/products/g27942?mc_cid=c31423c98d

Price $149.95

   - Large mica end window neon-filled Geiger Mueller tube by Amperex type
   200N is made for the detection of Alpha particles, however it also detects
   Beta and Gamm rays. The 200N has a 1.31" dia. Mica end window and an
   overall size of 4" long x 0.12" dia. near window (-) end and 0.255" dia. at
   the (+) positive tip.
   - The specs are as follows:
   - - Plateau is in excess of 200V
   - - Slope plateau 5% to 10% per 100V
   - - Dead time approx. 200 microseconds
   - - 50 counts per minute max background (shielded 2" lead).
   - The 200N operates from 700 to 900VDC. All of the specs are from the
   1958 Amperex Electron Tubes & Semiconductor catalog. The Amperex 200N tubes
   that we have are New Old Stock and we test each one for operation before
   shipping. Limited Quantity.

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS3TpvsZabE

I found this listed in Amperex_Electron_Tubes_and_Semiconductors_1958
catalog on pp22, 23:
https://archive.org/details/Amperex_Electron_Tubes_and_Semiconductors_1958

Cheers,

Jon D.