Can you remove the processor and feed the amplifiers directly from a
potentiometer connected to NEG5 and POS5 and see how the dot moves on the
screen? You need one potentiometer for X & Y so that the dot will appear on
screen. This way you will test out the amplifier chains without the DAC
involved.

/Martin