Googling "repairing vacuum tube bases glue" will show a few different
methods in repairing a vacuum tube when the glass has come loose from the
base. Which method you should use depends on what outcome you are looking
for, like original if you want it to be authentic looking, or a proper
repair taking into account glass and base material expansion when heated
(Nixie Tubes get a little bit hot and especially these bigger tubes consume
some power).

There are even some slits cut in these sockets which have been described as
expansion slits in some datasheets - so maybe these tubes are only glued in
one or two places on only a few of the portions where the slits are, I
haven't really checked, but you can have a good look before trying any
repairs so you get it right.

You could also try checking with people at the TCA (Tube collectors
Association) if they know the proper way for these Nixies to be re-glued.

/Martin