Hi

Jan has D9-10 CRTs available and also a slightly smaller D8-11. Both should work with my hardware (I have a couple coming to test). The D9-10 CRT is used in the original AEG paper and has no side connector.

https://www.die-wuestens.de/eindex.htm

email Jan for information

I (and others) have been looking for that side connector for ages! I have one 3ASP1 coming (again to test) and hope to 3D print something using a flexi filament and Be-Cu fingers for the contacts. A croc clip works great for testing but I want something that looks right as well.

Grahame