|
I have just completed the install of Nessus and Nessusd and have added a
user and password I am getting into the Nessus client OK and am able to select any configuration
of tests. In the user tab I have “default
accept” although no keyring is showing. When I put in an IP address to scan and
press “start the scan” I get two error messages “No problem has been found or
none of the hosts tested was alive” and “These hosts could not be tested because
you are not allowed to do so” I have then checked the address using nmap and it
tests out OK. My linux box is
configured to access the internet via a Win2000 system running Wingate with no
firewall connected. What am I doing wrong? Cheers Nigel |
- Re: Novice withTeething Troubles Nigel Davenport
- Re: Novice withTeething Troubles Renaud Deraison
