Hi all
I installed  nessus on a laptop on one network. I move to another and obtain a
different IP address via DHCP. When I try to run nessus on the laptop I get a
Spoof/public key alert as my IP has changed. How can I solve this problem. Is it

1. Fix a static IP address at install and use this 'unique' IP every time I
connect to a different network
2. Is there another work around

Thx all and happy St Patricks Day


(Embedded image moved to file: pic15857.pcx)

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************


Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Attachment: pic15857.pcx
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to