Title: Message
Actually, I reinstalled everything from scratch, using this time the compilation mode instead of the RedHat RPM package.
Nessus is running properly and nothing is missing.
The package 1.0.9 for redhat linux 7.2 does not include everything...
-----Original Message-----
From: justin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 8:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: nessus-update-plugins command missing for Nessus 1.0.9 on redhat linux 7.2

if you download the source for nessus-plugins you should be able to find the script in there, i had to edit a few vars in the script and do a chmod +x,  but it works.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 5:22 PM
Subject: nessus-update-plugins command missing for Nessus 1.0.9 on redhat linux 7.2

I just installed Nessus (server+client+plugins+common) 1.0.9 on a RedHat Linux 7.2 server.
 
Everything works fine except that the command nessus-update-plugins is missing (I searched everywhere).
lynx and wget are running in this machine.
 
Any idea where is the problem?
Thanks.
 
Nicolas

Reply via email to