On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 10:17:19AM +1300, Jason Haar wrote:
> I've been just running off a scan to see how patched our Windows boxes are,
> when I realised there was no easy way to find just the boxes that weren't.
> The NSR, HTML and TXT output options are all paragraph-based - which means
> you have to eyeball the file looking for the vulnerable hosts.
> 
> Is there a "grepable" option? So I can go:
> 
> grep "ASN.1 Parsing" output.XXX
> 
> and see the IP addresses that rule ran against, and some form of "yes|no"
> status.
> 
> (I am thinking about nmap's great "-oG" option as an example of how to do this)
> 
Hi Jason,

I've had a need for the same and put together a few perl modules that parse both NBE 
and ENX.
One option that may be useful for you is the ability to query by plugin id; in this 
way you
will obtain a listing of all hosts which a specified plugin fired on. Anyhow, the 
README for
each contains several examples. You can find them here:

http://search.cpan.org/~dkyger/

Hope this proves useful.

cheers,
-dave

_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to