Renaud Deraison zei:
> On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 01:11:08PM +0100, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I performed a new test (running make -j 6 on the kernel in the
>> background)
>> which resulted in:
> [...]
>> It seems it dies on nmap activities.
>
> It dies whenever it handles a .nes plugin. Recompile from source and see
> if the problem persists.

Self compiled sources do not seem to suffer from this issue. The test is
executing as I write but I have not seen any SIGSEGV yet.

Perhaps Axel can have a look at the RPM files and check wether prelinking
on FC1 is stable enough for Nessus.

Hugo.

-- 
All email sent to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
  Don't meddle in the affairs of sysadmins,
  for they are subtle and quick to anger.

_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to