On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 03:34:51PM -0400, "."@nmi.net wrote:

> I recently updated plugins on two separate 2.0.10a installations and
> since then have encountered reporting errors where plugin id 10201 
> contains the text description from plugin 10745.  This has happened
> with at least one other plugin and the same description.  Report 
> output is in NBE format.  
> 
> I can reproduce the result consistently on both installations.  I have
> completely reinstalled nessus on one system and, after updating
> plugins, encountered the same issue.  I couldn't find any references
> to this issue in the archives.  Has anyone else encountered this 
> problem?  What additional information can I provide to assist in 
> diagnosis?

Have you checked whether the source for the plugins has somehow become
corrupt on both your installations? Does the problem persist if you use
a report format other than NBE?

George
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attachment: pgpisipS9p79z.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to