On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, [gb2312] �˱� �˱� wrote:

1 "You are running a version of Nessus which is not configured to receive
a full plugin feed. As a result, your security audits might produce incomplete
results.


To obtain a full plugin feed, you need to register your Nessus scanner
at the following URL :

             http://www.nessus.org/register/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Loading the plugins... 765 (out of 2672)smb_func.inc: No such file or directory
All plugins loaded "


The above message I receive when I type nessusd -D to start the nessus software,and I have registered for 'Registered Feed' type,why these messages appear ?

2 "all-2.0.sig is not the valid signature for all-2.0.tar.gz
Aborting"

I always receive the above error message after I execute nessus-update-plugs ,can I upgrade plugin ?

Hi, Did you try to register?

--
  - Josh

GPG: 445F 7FB3 3D99 EE8C 99A4  4313 352D FFD4 02B2 C7F3



Thank you

_________________________________________________________________
������� MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/ _______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus


_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to