FYI, NessusClient 1.0.5 has no problem with this; however, I recently upgraded to NessusClient 3.0.0, which I apparently cannot run from the command-line.
________________________________ From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Scherff Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 2:45 PM To: [email protected] Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RESULT FILE CONVERSION ERROR Using the nessus command-line client for Nessus 3.0.6, I receive an error when trying to convert from 'nbe' to 'xml' result formats. For example, I run the following scan: /opt/nessus/bin/nessus -c <config_file> -T nbe -xq localhost 1241 <user> <pass> <target_file> results.nbe The scan completes successfully. Then I run: /opt/nessus/bin/nessus -i results.nbe -o results.xml When I do this, I receive the following error: xml_output: No SERVER_INFO found. I googled a couple possible solutions, one of them using the -c <config_file> switch for the conversion, but none of the solutions appear to work. Any assistance appreciated. John Scherff 24 Hour Fitness
_______________________________________________ Nessus mailing list [email protected] http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
