I found that you can export to HTML with Pies and
Graphs from the GUI NessusClient if you have one of
the newer report formats like nbe or nsr.  But on a
couple of occasions I found that the resulting html
report was missing some vulnerabilities that I was
able to see in the GUI view of the nbe report.  I just
gave up and started having all scans save to nbe and
then doing
nessus -i file.nbe -o file.html later.  I don't care
for the new html format as well.  It was easier for me
to navigate the html_pie format the with multiple
pages linked off of one summary.  But I suppose
someone will whine about any change you make and some
other people probably like it better now.
 
--- John Scherff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 
> I just upgraded from NessusClient 1.0.5 to
> NessusClient 3.0.0 (RHEL4).
> I figured out pretty quickly that all the
> command-line functionality has
> moved to the 'nessus' binary and all the GUI
> functionality is in
> 'NessusClient' (you can't run NessusClient in
> command-line mode like you
> could before). 
>  
> The only "gotcha" I've found is that I can no longer
> generate "html_pie"
> reports.  Has this been dropped entirely or is it
> just done a different
> way?
>  
> John
> > _______________________________________________
> Nessus mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
  • HTML_PIE John Scherff
    • Fwd: HTML_PIE Sat Jagat Singh

Reply via email to