Hello, Auditor has been merged with Whax under the name of BackTrack (http://www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack.html). Regards, Mirko
________________________________ Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Andrew Court Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007 12:06 An: jamjam; [email protected] Betreff: RE: Knoppix I bought the Open Source Petesters Toolkit book by syngress, which is basically a guide for using Auditor. Auditor is a tweaked knoppix with various security tools, and it includes Nessus. In the book it has a nice script for loading the latest plugins using a usb pen drive. Ill see if I can dig it out for you. The obvious upshot of this is you don't need to burn a new copy of nessus with the updated plugins everytime you want to scan. Have not been able to find it yet. Ill post it later if I find it. Andrew Court IT Security Specialist | BT Retail - Ireland | E:[EMAIL PROTECTED] |Mobile: +353 86 1720 692 | Fax: +353 1 432 5899| www.btireland.com -----Original Message----- From: jamjam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 30 October 2007 15:57 To: [email protected] Subject: Knoppix Hello, Does anyone know if Nessus runs under Knoppix? Thanks
_______________________________________________ Nessus mailing list [email protected] http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus
