When I export the nessusrc from the NessusClient I get lines such as these:
 >  Global variable settings[radio]:Log verbosity = 
Normal;Quiet;Verbose;Debug
 >  Global variable settings[radio]:Network type = Mixed (use RFC 
1918);Private LAN; Public WAN (Internet)
 >  Global variable settings[radio]:Report paranoia = Normal;Avoid false 
alarms;Paranoid (more false alarms)
 >  Global variable settings[radio]:Report verbosity = Normal;Quiet;Verbose
 >  Kerberos configuration[radio]:Kerberos KDC Transport : = udp;tcp
 >  Services[radio]:Test SSL based services = Known SSL ports;All;None

Is that normal ?
I specifically selected the SSL services to test "All", but after the 
export I get the above.
Is that a bug in the clients export function ?

I checked an older nessusrc, from last year december, which was created 
with an older NessusClient, and that one just has a single option selected:
<  Global variable settings[radio]:Log verbosity = Normal
<  Global variable settings[radio]:Network type = Mixed (use RFC 1918)
<  Global variable settings[radio]:Report paranoia = Paranoid (more 
false alarms)
<  Global variable settings[radio]:Report verbosity = Verbose
<  Kerberos configuration[radio]:Kerberos KDC Transport : = udp
<  Services[radio]:Test SSL based services = All

Regards Oskar

_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to