Updated webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/7090158/webrev.00/. This should build correctly.

Thanks,
Kurchi

On 9/13/2011 7:55 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
I apply the patch to my local repository and do a clean rebuild of jdk-only. It shows 1 error and 92 warnings in javax and stopped. Most in src/share/classes/javax/xml/crypto/dsig and I remember Sean said it's not easy to remove all warnings there because the codes are shared between JDK and some Apache projects.

-Max