On 11/22/11 09:27 AM, Neil Richards wrote:
Hi Chris,
Thank you for creating the bug id for this issue.

I've now pushed the change [1].

However, I've just realised I've foolishly pushed a previous version of
the change, and not the final agreed version. (aargh!)

No problem. This happens from time to time.

Could you please advise me how i might best rectify this, and furnish me
with another bug id if I need one for this purpose?

Let me know the details synopsis/descriptions/etc and I'll file a new CR. I'm guessing its just some cleanup/style issues, right?

-Chris.

Humble apologies for this :-(

Regards, Neil

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/tl/jdk/rev/81987765cb81