On 23/01/2012 12:21, Xuelei Fan wrote:
Webrev:  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/7132248/webrev.00/

In JDK 8, the regression tests of JSSE (HTTP/TLS) run in agentvm mode. In agentvm mode, multiple threads may share the thread pool. SunJSSE implementation initialize the SSL/TLS context at the first time the context get loaded, and will not dynamically change the context anymore after the initialization. If a test case has initialized the context, another test case share the same thread will use the same context. New settings in the later will have no impact on the context.

The cause of the bug is that some other test case updated the context, and CookieHttpsClientTest cannot setup the context as expected. Need to make the test case run in othervm mode.

Thanks,
Xuelei
This looks fine to me, thanks for jumping on this annoying test failure.

-Alan.

PS: cc'ing security-dev as I'm guessing you cc'ed serviceabilty-dev in error.