On 24/01/12 10:46, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 23/01/2012 22:32, Michael McMahon wrote:
No, I don't think so. fd_sets are bit masks and you have to specify the highest numbered bit in the
mask (+1).
Sorry, I wasn't thinking, it's nfds+1.

In that case, I think the change is okay although having t, t1, and t1_p looks a bit messy. It might be cleaner to rename t to something like "tod" and move it to be a local in the places where gettimeofday is used. That you allow you to rename t1 and t1_p and t and tp which I think would be more readable.

-Alan
Ok, I've updated the webrev to do the above and to adjust the comments

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/7131399/webrev.2/

Thanks
Michael.