Looks good, Thanks Michael.
-Chris.

On 30/01/2012 11:52, Michael McMahon wrote:
Chris,

Yes, that is more readable. I've updated the webrev here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/7122794/webrev.4/

Thanks
Michael.

On 30/01/12 10:27, Chris Hegarty wrote:
Michael,

Is it possible to initialize connectDisabled at the Java level using
the os.name system property, rather than in native. We do this in
other places in the impls ( albeit not for Mac yet ).

-Chris.