Looks good.

-Chris.

On 02/ 2/12 03:36 PM, Michael McMahon wrote:
Can I get the following change reviewed please?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/7142123/webrev.1/

The fix for 7141335 (on Mac) caused a regression on all platforms
breaking the fix fo 6737819. This was testing a very unusual usage of
proxies,
but one we probably have to support anyway, which was the case where
sometimes
someone might really want to connect to "localhost" through a proxy.

To support that case, this fix keeps the behavior introduced by 7141335
except when
-D<proto>.nonProxyHosts exists, but is an empty string. In that specific
case, there will
be no non-proxied hosts as required. But, in all other cases, the
default non-proxy list will
be added to whatever was provided in the system property.

Thanks,
Michael.