On 16/04/12 22:18, Kurchi Hazra wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the reviews. Here is an updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~khazra/7152856/webrev.01

The updated webrev looks ok, but the "canned" HTTP response looks funny.

Each HTTP header must be followed by a CRLF ( '\r\n' ), and the end of the headers ( just before the response body ) marked by CRLF CRLF. Is OutputStreamWriter somehow appending a new line?

Sorry, I think at one time I pointed you to another test that may not have been sending a valid HTTP response.

-Chris.

Thanks,
Kurchi