Looks fine.

- Michael

On 25/06/12 11:49, Chris Hegarty wrote:
This is a trivial (2 line) change to increase the size of a native buffer being passed to InitializeSecurityContext. We have seen reports of InitializeSecurityContext failing with SEC_E_INSUFFICIENT_MEMORY, given the needed buffer size depends on Windows domain size, DNS domain name, client computer name size, server computer size, user name size, etc.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/7176784/webrev.00/webrev/

This fix is deliberately conservative as I would like to get it into 7u6 also. It may be that this area could do with some refactoring and better error checking in the future, but I'd like to keep this change as is to address the specific issue.

-Chris.