Hi Chris,

     That's exactly my concern. I agree this provides best flexibility and
content convenient methods are not proper in this API. So, is there going
to have content specific convenient APIs like java.nio.file.Files ?
Although it is a wrapper, it may be useful and intuitive, and easy to use
for those who just want to open a webpage but don't want to know request
and response. And as well doesn't break modularization. Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Sean Chou