Shirish,

There were some minor issues with your patch ( it did not build on all platforms ). I fixed these issues and also updated the Mac variant of getFlags. It now compiles and runs on all platforms.

The test has been dropped ( as I indicated in the previous mail ).

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/7190254/webrev.00/webrev/

If Neil ( or someone else from IBM ) is to push this, you can grab the patch from the above webrev (and list me as a reviewer). Otherwise, I can push it for you.

-Chris.