Hi Chris and Kurchi,
Thank you both for your comments. I have reformatted the patch accordingly @
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dingxmin/7183373/webrev.03/
  Please take a look again :-)

Best regards,
Frank

On 1/22/2013 4:42 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
On 01/21/2013 08:36 PM, Kurchi Subhra Hazra wrote:
The change looks consistent with what we had already (findResource()
will now silently consume
an UnknownServiceException instead of a NullPointerException for
MailToURLConnection).
Also, I noticed that  the test does not fail on Mac OS X even without
the fix - it does fail on Windows
though.

This is really just a Windows specific issue, where not closing the stream will prevent the file from being deleted. It is ok to have a general test that runs on all platforms, but well done for noticing!

The test will probably need some minor reformatting(some lines are
greater than the standard
80 characters).

Agreed, it would be nicer to reformat some lines where applicable.

Also, can you put the copyright header at the top of the file, and move the imports below it. And update the year to 2013, or year range ( if applicable ).

-Chris.

Thanks,
Kurchi