On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 07:11:28PM +0100, Anthony Vanelverdinghe wrote:
> As a conclusion, I believe the SCEP draft should be updated to
> mention the correct Content-Type in case of POST requests.

Good analysis, I agree. I'll see if I can get it corrected.

It would still be nice if there were a way to inform HttpURLConnection
that you do not want it to change your content-types, even if they're blank.
There are going to be times where it could get in the way.

There's also the topic of the IPv6 incapable unit test. Which makes me wonder,
why hasn't anyone else unit-testing the JDK ran into this? I am betting there
are a lot of IPv6-incompatible JDK unit tests out there, and it should be
addressed as a bigger initiative to be IPv6 Dual Stack ready.

Regards,
Matthew.