Greetings:
I've cleaned up some formatting nits and a leak that I created in my realloc() "repairs" and created a revised webrev image:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jzavgren/8012108/webrev.04

John

On 04/24/2013 09:10 PM, John Zavgren wrote:
All:

I expanded the scope of the work for this bug and cleaned up other realloc() errors in the windows native code. I believe I've identified all unsafe calls to realloc() in this corner of the native code.

Two additional files were affected.

Please let me know what you think:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jzavgren/8012108/webrev.03/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejzavgren/8012108/webrev.03/>

Thanks!